We're Growing and We Need Smiling Faces!
At ASC we go above and beyond to meet and exceed our customer′s expectations.
Our objective is to always provide an exceptional customer experience: we do this by bringing exciting and innovative projects, fun classes, & amazing products to our customers each and every day.
If you love sewing and enjoy interacting with people, have a strong work ethic, smile easily, and have a generally optimistic outlook on life, ASC may be the place for you!
We're Hiring Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates and Sewing/Quilting/Embroidery Teachers.
Augusta Sewing Center - Sales Representative Job Description
- Greet and assist our ASC customers both in person and over the phone.
- Provide excellent and friendly customer service.
- Intuitive skills in identifying solutions for our customer's needs concerning sewing machine operation, sewing machine sales, fabric sales, sewing notion sales and software support.
- Operating a retail solutions program for normal operation of retail sales and business transactions.
- Assist customers with sewing machines brought in for class, event and service. Must be able to lift 30 to 45 lbs. regularly.
- Present, demonstrate and sale two amazing brands of sewing machines. BERNINA & BABYLOCK sewing machines.
- Sell sewing machine supplies and fabric for all areas of sewing, quilting, garment, embroidery etc.
- Support daily operational requirements of a retail team and business family.
- Individual must be knowledgeable and participate in the continued education of all our brands and supporting products.
- Must be available to work weekday, weekend and holidays.
- Able to regularly lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Strong SALES DNA supported by a passion to serve and provide consistent, genuine customer service.
- Sales experience required. Retail sales experience and areas of where demonstrable products were sold is a plus.
- Housekeeping of the store shared with all team members.
- Goal oriented. Outgoing. Self Motivated.
- Sewing experience or a sewing enthusiast a definite plus.
- Base plus commission.
- In-store discount.
- Team environment.
- Modern business model.
- Paid time off/vacation time.
- Paid product training.
- Paid sales training.
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
If this sounds like you - Fill out the form below or Send an email with your resume attached to Info@AugustaSewing.com