Are you outgoing, self-motivated & love working with people?
Are you a creative enthusiast & enjoy hobbies such as sewing, quilting or embroidery?
Do you want to have fun at work with other creative minds? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in the sewing and crafting industry?
AASC is hiring full and part time Sales Support Associates.
As a sales support associate, some of your duties will include:
- Match-making creative customers with the right fabric, notions, machines and machine accessories.
- Help creative sewing enthusiasts meet their goals by learning, demonstrating and selling fresh and innovative sewing techniques, machines and related products.
- Create inspiring displays of merchandise and samples.
- Grow through continued professional product education.
- Promote a positive and safe working and shopping environment, while creating a sense of community.
- Demonstrate sewing features to generate, track and close machine sales leads.
AASC “Sew-per” skills required:
- Naturally a positive, can-do personality.
- Self-starter. Team player. Problem solver.
- Enjoys being organized and creative.
- Diplomacy in communication skills and ability to work under stress.
- Sales and retail service experience preferred.
- Sewing/Embroidery knowledge preferred.
- Able to shift gears in fast paced retail environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be able to be on your feet for most of the day.
- Must have computer confidence.
Our team of creative and passionate employees is what makes the Atlanta & Augusta Sewing Center a GREAT place to work …and a leading national dealer for BERNINA & Baby Lock products! We offer a fast paced, fun, family-oriented work environment, hourly salary plus commission, great discounts and flexibility in scheduling.